- Full day workshops begin at 10.00am and run through until 4.30pm.
- You are encouraged to arrive at 9.45am for a cup of tea and to meet your tutor and other participants.
- Full day workshops include lunch and tea and coffee. Please let us know of any dietary requirements on booking. If you'd prefer you can bring your own lunch, however the cost of the workshop will remain the same.
-Half-day classes will usually run for 3 hours (morning or afternoon). Tea, coffee and cake is always close by.
- Evening workshops begin at 6.30pm and run through until 9.00pm. Tea and coffee will be provided.
- We are well aware that due to busy schedules you may have to arrive a little late, or leave a little early. If this is a possibility could you please let us know on booking.
- There is parking on-site for a number of cars. If this is full there is plenty of free on-street parking.
- The minimum age for most workshops is 16. However, some workshops are available for younger people.
- All materials will be provided, but we are more than happy for you to bring your own.
- Apart for a small step into the space, the workshops take place on one level including the toilets - however, please note these are not disabled toilets.
- If you need to cancel your booking on a workshop and give us at least 14 days notice, we will offer you a voucher for the full amount to use on any other workshop. This voucher will be valid for 1 year.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer any refunds if the period of notice is less than 14 days.
- You may send somebody else on your behalf if you can no longer make the workshop. All we ask you to do is let us know.
- On the rare occasion we have to cancel the workshop we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and provide a full refund (or transfer your booking to another workshop).
- If you have any questions please do contact us.